Every registered voter in Union County will automatically receive a Vote-by-Mail ballot for the November General Election as ordered by the Governor. You do not need to apply for a vote-by-mail application for the November 3rd General Election.
- Track my Ballot
- View Vote by Mail Frequently Asked Questions for the November 3, 2020 General Election
Union County Board of Elections Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Cranford – Cranford Community Center, 220 Walnut Avenue
- Elizabeth – Union County Administration Building, 10 Elizabethtown Plaza
- Plainfield – Plainfield Municipal Building Parking Lot, 515 Watchung Avenue
- Union – Union Township Municipal Building Rear Entrance, 1976 Morris Avenue
- Westfield – Fraser Building, 300 North Avenue East
- Eight more locations coming soon.
All active registered voters will automatically receive a vote-by-mail ballot. A pre-paid postage return self-sealing envelope will be included.
- Vote by mail ballots must be postmarked by November 3, 2020.
- Limited in-person voting options will be available. The county will open a minimum of 50 percent of its polling places.
- Voters at polling places will use a provisional paper ballot to vote.
- Voters with disabilities may vote on an ADA-accessible voting machine.