- This event has passed.
Brittany’s Winter Workshop
Saturday, December 14, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
‘Tis the season of giving and I can think of no better gift than the gift of wellness! What is wellness? It’s working toward being your best self, inside and out.
Whether you are a grandmother, mother, daughter, aunt, or friend, I invite you to share an afternoon of wellness with a special girl in your life. Each guest will participate in the activities at our various wellness stations and conclude with remarks from the Mayor and a complimentary hot cocoa bar!
Our workstations will include:
- Affirmation Station: Want to start the year feeling empowered? Stop by our affirmation station and show us your best self!
- DIY Stress Ball Station: Want to know what to do when you don’t know what to do? We’ll show you how to make a stress ball for times when you are overwhelmed.
- OMG 2020 Vision Board Station: Hosted by the Founder of The OMGTea Party, Shakira Johnson. Pop-Up vision board makers space featuring premium art supplies and goal setting worksheets. OMG signature events and hands-on activities feature a fun, upbeat vibe while building confidence, self-esteem and providing tangible takeaways for attendees.
- “Sugar, Spice, & Scrub Is So Nice” Station: We’ll show you how to make DIY lip and face scrubs. The perfect gift for you or a loved one!
- Gingerbread House Station: Ever wanted to be an architect? A designer? An engineer? Do you just love gingerbread? Come build a gingerbread house and show us how creative you are!
Please note that admittance is limited and registration (for both adult and child) is a must!