Clarissa has lived in Garwood for 21 years alongside her husband Gonzalo and their three children. Employed by New Brunswick Public Schools for 12 years as an instrumental music teacher, Clarissa has also taught countless children through private lessons and spent years playing flute in orchestras in Spain. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Northwestern University and a Master’s Degree from the Juilliard School. Clarissa is an integral part of the scholarship committee of the non-profit Musical Club of Westfield and works to provide financial aid for musicians throughout Union County. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, reading and gardening.
- Resident of Garwood for 21 years alongside husband and three children
- Employed as Music and Instrumental Teacher by New Brunswick Public Schools for 12 years
- Spent years as a private music tutor and playing flute in orchestras in Spain
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Northwestern University and a Master’s Degree from Juilliard
- Volunteers with the Musical Club of Westfield fundraising for scholarships for musicians in need
- Enjoys cooking, reading and gardening